[HTCondor-users] HTCondor as NoSql database.

Hello,

This videoÂhttps://youtu.be/A_YKDRD_LzE?t=908Âsays that HTCondor can be used as NoSql database.Â
The announcer explains:
"and what you can do is just put these attributes right into the job. ... and you can query on these ..."

Nevertheless, I do not understand. What methods should I use to use HTCondor as key-value storage?ÂCan I access this storage and change values while the task has RUNNING state?

On the other hand can I use `condor_advertise` as API toÂreliable data storage?ÂIf so, where does the Collector really store this data? In the daemon configuration files?

--
Sincerely yours,
Ivan Ergunov                         mailto:hozblok@xxxxxxxxx