[HTCondor-users] unable to change group prio factor :(

Hi,

I am struggling to get rid of an older, once set group prio factor:

what I do:
[root@bird-htc-master01 spool]# condor_userprio -setfactor BIRD_jupyter.lite@xxxxxxx 10
The priority factor of BIRD_jupyter.lite@xxxxxxx was set to 10.000000

Not working:
[root@bird-htc-master01 spool]# condor_userprio | grep -i jupyter
BIRD_jupyter.lite         240.00 ByQuota              100000.00      0       248.06    0+22:27          0

[root@bird-htc-master01 spool]# grep jupyter Accountantnew.log | grep PriorityFactor
<snip>
103 Customer.BIRD_jupyter.lite PriorityFactor 100000.0
<snip>

Did edit the  Accountantnew.log as well but did not help :(

Config is changed but restart does not change the value :

[root@bird-htc-master01 spool]# condor_config_val -dump | grep -i Prio
<snip>
GROUP_PRIO_FACTOR_BIRD_jupyter.lite = 10

What is the failsafe way to change this. I really need to boost these jupyter jobs that currently are not starting in a timely manner !

Any thoughts on how to manage that welcome !

Slots are static & dedicated, jobs are tagged and do match but the negotiator takes ages to process the jobs :(

Best
Christoph

--
Christoph Beyer