Re: [HTCondor-users] GPUs_MONITOR resource usage

File descriptor 0 should be stdin, right? Odd that they've got a "write" associated with it.

This is a process started by a process that doesn't have a stdin, so FD 0 may well just have been the first available.

[snip some good sleuthing]

... and the "nr" value is dec42 (heh) which is a sequence number, and a "long double" type is a native one which has a size of 16 bytes.

I will be a little disappointed if the samples are being fetched one syscall at a time. (Although that might explain all the CPU usage.)

Is the nouveau driver being used, or the NVIDIA-supplied driver?

	Good question!  I wouldn't've thought to ask.

- ToddM