Re: [HTCondor-users] USE_VISIBLE_DESKTOP=True and Windows 10

Well, crud!

Thank you very much for the response. We'll have to work around it, then.

I forgot to check the wiki (oops!), although I did check the docs for the latest version. The team might want to add a note to the official documenation, too.

Many thanks,
Grant