Re: [HTCondor-users] Workaround to use LDAP condor account

On 6/18/19 1:37 AM, Steffen Grunewald wrote:
> On Mon, 2019-06-17 at 16:37:46 -0400, Gerard Weatherby wrote:
>> the//usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/condor-tmpfiles.conf/file installed by htcondor
>> failed because "condor" wasn't recognized as an account name.

> would you mind to share a diff (of the source packages, of course)?
> HTCondor folks would perhaps be interested to merge it...

FWIW I ended up with a (salt) recipe that creates a local user and
group, overriding whatever names might exist for the uid/gid, and then
installs condor repo and condor itself.

There's more than tmpfiles that gets messed up by having system accounts
on SSO server.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin