[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.8.6 Released
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 22:23:10 +0000
- From: Tim Theisen <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.8.6 Released
The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 8.8.6.
A stable series release contains significant bug fixes.
Highlights of this release are:
- Initial support for CentOS 8
- Fixed a memory leak in SSL authentication
- Fixed a bug where "condor_submit -spool" would only submit the first job
- Reduced encrypted file transfer CPU usage by a factor of six
- "condor_config_val -summary" displays changes from a default configuration
- Improved the ClassAd documentation, added many functions that were omitted
More details about the fixes can be found in the Version History:
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team