Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.8.6 Released

Thank you for the feedback Steffen.

How do other projects handle the version number such that a dist upgrade
will pull new packages that match the rest of the system. Do you have an
example or document that you could point to?

The Debian Jessie package is being built using CPack (not the Debian
build tools). We have no desire to change this since jessie is close to
end-of-life and we have limited effort available.

I am working on getting HTCondor back into sid and this work will
resolve the issues building on bullseye.

...Tim

--
Tim Theisen
Release Manager