[HTCondor-users] Local condor interface or GUI

Dear users,
I am installing a local HTCondor grid for CERN investigation processing from Argentina. These are my first steps on the project and I wonder whether there is currently some GUI or development framework created, specially for submitting jobs.
I was thinking that if exists an open-source workload management system like HTCondor, maybe exists some like front-end environment to adapt this back-end too.

Thanks,
Alejandro