Re: [HTCondor-users] GUI for job submission

Say, if it's a web page where the client will fill details, upload input files, data files etc and the result once computed will be shown in the web page to let client allow to download it.

I'm not aware of any frameworks for the creation of HTCondor portals. Our experience has been that portals need to be rather specific (to a given science, for example) to be successful. You may find useful resources at sciencegateways.org, although this resource is not HTCondor-specific.

- ToddM