Re: [HTCondor-users] Bug in Python Bindings: Segfault during queue_with_itemdata

Hi Paul thank you, this is super helpful!

The obvious downside to Github Issues as you mentioned is that we don't currently use it. We've talked internally about switching to this, and I still think it's the best solution for all the reasons you described. But it's a big change and unlikely to happen soon.

In the short term, I'm writing up a new page for our manual (http://htcondor.readthedocs.io) called "Bug Reporting and Technical Support" that will describe all our current approaches. We'll publish it along with a new version of the manual with our 8.9.7 release expected by the end of April. I'll send a link when it's ready.

Mark