Re: [HTCondor-users] Jobs scheduling with flock_to

On 4/21/20 12:22 PM, ervikrant06@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks. I have another question related to this issue: How much time job usually spend on a single pool before moving to next one in flock_to list?

I'm afraid the answer is "it depends". With the default FLOCK_INCREMENT, at least one negotiation cycle per pool you are talking to, so it depends on the negotiation speed. Also note that once a schedd has a claim to use a machine, it may be able to reuse that claim for a subsequent job, which is very fast.

-greg