Re: [HTCondor-users] Multiple DedicatedScheduler for single Execute

But now I can perform parallel tasks from only one submit. How to specify the second SCHEDD in addition to the first as DedicatedScheduler on my STARTDs?

My understanding is that each dedicated scheduler must operate on a disjoint subset of the pool. You determine what the subset it is by configuring each startd to report to a particular dedicated scheduler.
If you have enough nodes, this can be a reasonable solution.

You could also use the job router to automatically send parallel-universe jobs submitted on one schedd to the other one to be run.

- ToddM