Re: [HTCondor-users] ShadowLog not accessible for Shadows, jobs not starting/not ending up in the right slot for their Shadow

Such a shadow process tries to open the ShadowLog but seem to fail with
a 'Operation not permitted' [2].

In the log fragment referenced here, the only EPERM I see is for chmod(). The return code of the chmod() I see in the logging code is deliberately ignored, so I'd be surprised if this was directly responsible for a problem. It does, however, seem a little strange.

- ToddM