[HTCondor-users] hold/released jobs remain on idle state

Hi friends.

Is there a command to force classAd validation and subsequent runnning state on jobs in idle state?

We are running several jobs on CERN Batch Service. Yesterday many of these jobs were succesfully done but others were placed in hold state because our disk quota was overflow. We noticed this and release free space for the held jobs to continue working. Finally we executed condor_release command on these hold jobs but they have stayed in idle state...forever. Why?

Detail: our submit has "JobFlavour = Workday" line. Could this be?

I think that perform condor_release of a held job restart the process instead of continue them. And the core assign is completely different than first submit. Is this correct?

Thanks

Ale