Re: [HTCondor-users] check which job is running on a wn at specific time

Hi Christoph,

is the STARTD_HISTORY [0] what you are looking for perhaps?

On a default setup, this command should work:
	condor_history -file `condor_config_val LOG`/startd_history
You can select, filter and format job data the same way as with condor_history on a Schedd node.

Cheers,
Max

[0]
https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/stable/admin-manual/configuration-macros.html#condor-startd-configuration-file-macros