[HTCondor-users] cached result for advertise_startd

Hi,

What is the procedure to overcome issue as in the line below (from CollectorLog on MC). I believe this is coming up because I had the node execute wn02 to begin with, then reinstalled everything from scratch and tried to join pool and I replicated entire /etc/condor from a working exec node.

PERMISSION DENIED to condor_pool@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from host 192.168.55.82 for command 0 (UPDATE_STARTD_AD), access level ADVERTISE_STARTD: reason: cached result for ADVERTISE_STARTD; see first case for the full reason

Thanks for help!

Nagaraj