Re: [HTCondor-users] cached result for advertise_startd

Hello,

I think you want to add an '@' sign after the '*' in the first line of your ALLOW_DAEMON:  *@$(UID_DOMAIN)/*.mydomain

Also, you need to run condor_reconfig (or possibly condor_restart) to clear the cache and load the new config.  Then try again and see if things are working as expected.

Cheers,
-zach