Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor_master aborting because of FIPS mode (Douglas Vechinski)

Is there a tarball form for this?

The way our current setup is and how I was planning on this one is that all the machines in the pool have a common NFS mount where Condor and user files are located. There is a set of dedicated worker machines for running Condor jobs and a set of individual user machines that just act as submitters. The common Condor configuration file and the local individual machine configuration files are located under this one common NFS place (.../condor/etc/) and then are accessible in this common location. I will still have to configure the starting service on each machine individually. I ultimately may not have root privileges on each machine after setup. Once this pool gets set up it's not very likely that Condor would be updated for a significant  length of time as this will be on as isolated network. If I use the RPMs then I will have to install the RPMs on each machine then since they automatically put the files in a specific location, correct?