[HTCondor-users] system_periodic_hold never called in 8.9.3

Hi,

I experienced that the system_periodic_hold never gets executed in 8.9.3, found some hints in the source that this is a known issue:

              // We've seen a test suite run where the schedd never called
                // PeriodicExprHandler(). Add some debug statements so that
                // we know why if it happens again.

Any chance for a fix for this ?

At the same time the SYSTEM_PERIODIC_REMOVE_REASON is ignored on this version of HTC, as it is probably in the same corner of the code maybe this could be investigated at the same time too ? ;)

Best
christoph

--
Christoph Beyer