[HTCondor-users] debian ssl error

Hi condor users,

I run a condor cluster with ssl authentication, where jobs are run by windows and linux execution nodes. I recently set up a debian buster system and it installs htcondor-8.6.8. When I use the exact same configuration as my other red hat systems (same access rights for the certificates as well), this new debian system is not capable to connect to the collector. Instead it logs the error message:

  SSL Auth: Error loading certificate from file

The only thing I google regarding this error is the actual condor source code. Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Regards