[HTCondor-users] how to refer to executable not existing in the submitters context?

Hi all,

I am a bit at a loss here, but how can I refer to an executable, that
does not exists on the submitter's context.

I.e., I have a Singularity container where the executable is available under
  /opt/spark/sbin/start-slave.sh
that exists just in the container's context. The job is submitted with
the Singularity image as target.

Also with 'should_transfer_files = NO', condor_submit fails with [1],
since the executable does not exists under the path at submission.

Christoph suggested a detour via /bin/bash as executable and the actual
script/application as argument [2] - which is a bit hacky, but works ;)

So, I wonder if there is a better(?) way/what am I missing here?

Cheers,
  Thomas

[1]
ERROR: Executable file /opt/spark/sbin/start-slave.sh does not exist

[2]
> test.submit
should_transfer_files =	NO
Executable     = /usr/bin/bash
arguments      = "/opt/spark/sbin/start-slave.sh --port 3100 ..."
Queue 1