Re: [HTCondor-users] how to refer to executable not existing in the submitters context?

Hi Thomas,

The executable is treated different from other "input" files. I think you want transfer_executable = False

transfer_executable = <True | False>Â
This command is applicable to jobs submitted to the grid and vanilla universes. If transfer_executable is set to False, then HTCondor looks for the executable on the remote machine, and does not transfer the executable over. This is useful for an already pre-staged executable; HTCondor behaves more like rsh. The default value is True.