Re: [HTCondor-users] how to refer to executable not existing in the submitters context?

Hi Thomas,

A better way to do this for Singularity is to put your executable in a local /scratch directory, which gets automatically mounted into the container. That way your file will exist in the same place both inside the container and your local submitter context. Your submit file would then include the following lines:

executable = /scratch/my-executable.sh
should_transfer_files = YES

The scratch mount for Singularity generally works the same way as for Docker universe jobs, which is explained in our manual: https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/users-manual/docker-universe-applications.html

Mark