[HTCondor-users] Permission denied error

Hi everyone,

I am having some trouble running a simple condor job. In my queue script, I have my executable set to run something like:

/usr/bin/polymake --script $SCRIPT $ARG

When I run the queue script, it submits the job successfully, but it completes with return value 13, and the error file reads:
mkdir /.polymake: Permission denied at /usr/share/polymake/perllib/Polymake/Core/UserSettings.pm line 98

When I try to run this bash script on any machine in the mathematics dept, it works. I've been trying several different things and have searched the web for a solution with no luck.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks!
Daniel Corey