Re: [HTCondor-users] How to preserve environment variables

Hi Shkelzen,

might be, that your jobs do not start into a login shell, i.e., that
your environment setup scripts from /etc/profile.d is not sourced.

We run into the same issue and resolved it with help from Max/KIT, i.e.,
starting each job through a very simple job wrapper script on each node [1].

Cheers,
  Thomas

[1]
https://confluence.desy.de/display/grid/Job+Environments