Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 9.0.0 Released

Tim Theisen skrev den 15-04-2021 1:02:

Downloads Page:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/downloads/

Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!

- The HTCondor Team

Hello Tim,

Thanks again for all the good work.   So I'm very eager to build 9.0
on Fedora 33. (Currently 8.9.13 in testing here, looks fine).

However: the download page recommends 'use a repo', but the repo page points only to 8.8 and 8.9 packages. Browsing through the repo files itself, for RHEL7 and RHEL8 does not show any trace of 9.0. I'd really be happy to find 9.0
source RPMS somewhere.

Greetings, Bert.