Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 9.0.0 Released

Hi Bert,

I will correct the documentation online shortly. Here is the quick
information that you need.

We have a new repository structure. For RPMs,

 yum install
https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/repo/9.0/htcondor-release-current.el7.noarch.rpm

This has the repository definitions and new signing key. (The old
signing key was too short to be considered secure. We will be following
best practices and issue a new signing key with each release series.)
Not the src RPM and debuginfo are now in separate repositories.

For Debian and Ubuntu systems, the signing key are download separately from

ÂÂ https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/repo/keys/

The repositories are in
https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/repo/debian/9.0/ and

 https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/repo/ubuntu/9.0/

Let me know if you have any further questions.

...Tim

On 4/15/21 3:23 AM, Bert DeKnuydt wrote:
> Tim Theisen skrev den 15-04-2021 1:02:
>
>> Downloads Page:
>> http://www.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/downloads/
>>
>> Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
>>
>> - The HTCondor Team
>
> Hello Tim,
>
> Thanks again for all the good work.ÂÂ So I'm very eager to build 9.0
> on Fedora 33. (Currently 8.9.13 in testing here, looks fine).
>
> However: the download page recommends 'use a repo', but the repo page
> points
> only to 8.8 and 8.9 packages. Browsing through the repo files itself,
> for
> RHEL7 and RHEL8 does not show any trace of 9.0. I'd really be happy
> to find 9.0
> source RPMS somewhere.
>
> Greetings, Bert.

> The archives can be found at: