[HTCondor-users] limit the number of CPUS based on memory

Hi,

I guess this is mostly a question about arithmetic with classads :)

So I am wondering if, in order to provide for as many cores as
possible to run jobs that use 2 GB of mem max, I can do something like
this:

    SLOT_TYPE_1=cpus=$DETECTED_MEMORY/2048,mem=100%,auto

Question 1: can cpus here be an integer, or must be a percentage?
Question 2: if it can be an integer, would that be the right expression?

Thanks,
Jose