Re: [HTCondor-users] limit the number of CPUS based on memory

Hi Jose,

maybe the quantize() macro [1] can be useful in your case for normalizing mem and cores onto each other.

Cheers,
  Thomas

[1]
https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/v8_9_13/misc-concepts/classad-mechanism.html?highlight=quantize#predefined-functions