Re: [HTCondor-users] 2 to 3 minute gap between run of startd_cron and update of classadd ?

Hi Christoph,

condor_status -compact -direct <wn-name> -af START_NOTEBOOK
would report the value as known by that startd at that moment

condor_status -compact <wn-name> -af START_NOTEBOOK
would report the most recent value collected by the central manager for that machine.

I think that a match with a candidate job would happen with the value at the startd and a claim would happen with the (sligthly older) value known by the negotiator.

One doubt: the script output is not buffered, right? Otherwise you could see the output of 6 or more runs ago...
Stefano