[HTCondor-users] HTCondor tutorial talk videos available on YouTube

The HTCondor team has created several tutorial talks that we give at HTCondor week and other venues. For those who cannot attend these talks, we've re-recorded the tutorials and put them on the Center For High Throughput Computing's YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd1UBXmZIgB4p85t2tu-gLw

We have tutorials aimed at HTCondor users, administrators, and OSG/HTCondorCE administrators, each with their own playlists.

We hope you find them useful.

-greg