[HTCondor-users] Bosco installation issues

Hi guys,

Another query. I have downloaded the latest version of HT condor from https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/downloads/, but whenever I try to run the âbosco_installâ script on Mac OS, I get the following errors:

WARNING: Unable to determine full hostname for host 'HBMAC'. Condor may not work properly
Please set the environment variable $HOSTNAME to the full name of this machine (e.g., mymachine.mydomain.com)
cat: /etc/issue: No such file or directory
Can't exec "/bin/true": No such file or directory at ./bosco_install line 1100.
Use of uninitialized value $text in scalar chomp at ./bosco_install line 1101.
Use of uninitialized value $text in pattern match (m//) at ./bosco_install line 912.
Detected O/S 'UNIX', installer 'unknown UNIX installer'
Condor requires '/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation':
I don't know what package will provide this library
You need to find and install this package with your
O/S package installer (as root)
Condor requires '/usr/lib/libssl.35.dylib':
I don't know what package will provide this library
You need to find and install this package with your
O/S package installer (as root)
Condor requires '/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib':
I don't know what package will provide this library
You need to find and install this package with your
O/S package installer (as root)
Condor requires '/usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib':
I don't know what package will provide this library
You need to find and install this package with your
O/S package installer (as root)
Condor requires '/usr/lib/libpcre.0.dylib':
I don't know what package will provide this library
You need to find and install this package with your
O/S package installer (as root)
Condor requires '/usr/lib/libcrypto.35.dylib':
I don't know what package will provide this library
You need to find and install this package with your
O/S package installer (as root)
Condor requires '/usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib':
I don't know what package will provide this library
You need to find and install this package with your
O/S package installer (as root)
Condor requires '/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon':
I don't know what package will provide this library
You need to find and install this package with your
O/S package installer (as root)
Condor requires '/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos':
I don't know what package will provide this library
You need to find and install this package with your
O/S package installer (as root)
Condor requires '/usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib':
I don't know what package will provide this library
You need to find and install this package with your
O/S package installer (as root)
Condor requires '/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit':
I don't know what package will provide this library
You need to find and install this package with your
O/S package installer (as root)

Any idea of what could be an issue?

Thanks.

regards