From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Mark Coatsworth
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 11:18 AM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [External] Re: [HTCondor-users] PostCMD with absolute paths?

Hi Thomas,

This was a known issue that we fixed in HTCondor 8.8.11:
https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=7770

So if you are able to upgrade to a recent version, that is the most straightforward way to fix this. Please keep in mind that PostCmd (and
PreCmd) scripts are invoked on the execute node, so that's where you need to do the upgrade.

If that's not possible, then the closest thing to what you're looking for is a wrapper script (like you suggested), or a relative-path PostCmd that invokes the desired absolute path script.

Mark