From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of jcaballero.hep@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2021 3:54 AM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [External] [HTCondor-users] Any compatibility issue upgrading individual daemons from 8.6.13 to latest?

Hi,

We have a setup where all daemons (Schedd, Startd, Central Manager) are running 8.6.13., and we would like to upgrade it to the latest stable version.
The upgrade will start, most probably, with the Startd's.

Therefore, I have two questions:

[1] Is there any non-backwards compatibility issue between the latest version and 8.6.13 we need to be aware of?

[2] Any problem running Schedd and Central Manager on 8.6.13 if the Startd's are running the latest version?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Cheers,
Jose