Re: [HTCondor-users] procd needed for gangliad?

	I can answer one of those question --

1/ On the GMETAD node, I have the single line DAEMON_LIST = GANGLIAD . But I notice that master, procd, shared_p and gangliad are all running. Are the other three needed besides gangliad

You can disable the shared port daemon if you wish, but doing so may require you to make changes to your firewall, because each HTCondor daemon will listen on its own port, instead of sharing 9618. Of course,
if you only want to talk to the condor_master, that doens't matter.

	The other two are required.

 (i mean, its a node that is *not* a condor_master)

I don't know what you mean by this. Maybe you meant "not a central manager"? (Central managers run the condor_negotiator and condor_collector daemons.)

- ToddM