Re: [HTCondor-users] procd needed for gangliad?

1/ The condor_master just watches the other daemons and restarts them if the crash or become unresponsive.

2/ The gangliad dynamically loads the gmond client library to report metrics. If that doesn't work, then the gmetric command is used to report metrics. Both of these methods use the configuration found in the gmond.conf file.

3/ The gangliad can be used to report any metric from the condor_collector. So, it is possible to monitor the CE this way. Perhaps a CE expert may chime in here.

...Tim