Re: [HTCondor-users] Producing DOT file from DAG without submitting the DAG.

Note that if you just want to create the .dot file without installing HTCondor, and you have access to docker, you could run dagman from docker, something like:

docker run --user $(id -u) -w $(pwd) -v $(pwd):$(pwd) htcondor/submit:el7 /usr/bin/condor_dagman -dot example.dag

-greg