[HTCondor-users] Abaqus + JobWrapper: Unable to kill job via condor_rm

Dear List,

I am almost new to htcondor, and I am struggling actually combining
condor with abaqus.

Just for reference:
https://www.3ds.com/products-services/simulia/products/abaqus/

I was able to submit the job via a submit machine, and the job is
running fine on the execute machine as intended.

I decided to remove the job via condor_rm jobid and indeed, the job is
removed as can be seen in condor_q.
Nevertheless, the job is still running on the execute machine. Maybe
there is something that I am doing wrong
and someone is able to help me.

Many thanks for considering my request.

Felix

----------------------------

cat runAbaqus.sh
#!/usr/bin/bash
exec /opt/Abaqus/Commands/abq2017 "$@"

----------------------------

cat condor_submit.sub
# Example 1 - Abaqus
# Simple HTCondor submit description file

universe = vanilla
executable = runAbaqus.sh
arguments= job=sim01_NI1100 input=sim01_NI1100.inp user=umat.f inter

outputÂÂÂÂÂÂ = outputfile
errorÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ = errorfile
logÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ = abq2017.log
getenv = True