Re: [HTCondor-users] CondorCE: FileSystemDomain ignored for Grid Jobs?

Since some of the jobs with this requirement started [1], I guess it is ignored in the grid universe, or?

The requirements expression, IIRC, is generally ignored in the grid universe (you've told the job where to go already). Condor-C has some special handling of FileSystemDomain, but I don't think removes it from the requirements expression if the job router didn't.

- ToddM