Re: [HTCondor-users] CondorCE: FileSystemDomain ignored for Grid Jobs?

Hi Thomas,

By default, HTCondor-CE sets 'Requirements = True' in routed jobs so I don't believe the 'FileSystemDomain' attribute should have any effect unless your START expressions are using it. If you don't care about the 'FileSystemDomain', I'd suggest deleting it from the routed job entirely ('delete_FileSystemDomain = True;') [1] or setting it to the value used in your HTCondor pool [2] in your JOB_ROUTER_DEFAULTS or in the relevant JOB_ROUTER_ENTRIES.

- Brian

[1] https://htcondor-ce.readthedocs.io/en/latest/batch-system-integration/#removing-attributes

[2] https://htcondor-ce.readthedocs.io/en/latest/batch-system-integration/#setting-attributes