Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor-CE: Staging of jobs files failed

Hi Todd,

Thank you for your response. We are going to wait until it happens again to ask LHCb if they can show us any error from their Dirac submission.

Best regards,

Carles

On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 15:57, Todd L Miller <tlmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm really not sure if this is an HTCondor issue, an issue from the remote
> machine or the network. Anyway, the truth is that a restart of the daemons
> solved it, so, there is something mysterious here.
>
> Any ideas?

    Nothing in what I saw suggests any reason for the errors to be
specific to a particular VO. Maybe taking a look at the logs of the other
side of the conversation will show something more specific?

- ToddM