[HTCondor-users] unwelcome job classad

Hi,

All of a sudden all jobs of all users are idle and I find the reason as below. Point is, I myself have put in the requirement for INO_USER, but I have not put in the requirement for IsValidcheckpointPlatform. Could it be in some updated packages? How to take it out?

The Requirements expression for this slot is

ÂÂÂ (START) &&
ÂÂÂ (IsValidCheckpointPlatform)

 START is
ÂÂÂ INO_USER == true

 IsValidCheckpointPlatform is
ÂÂÂ (TARGET.JobUniverse isnt 1 ||
ÂÂÂÂÂ ((MY.CheckpointPlatform isnt undefined) &&
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ((TARGET.LastCheckpointPlatform is MY.CheckpointPlatform) ||
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ (TARGET.NumCkpts == 0))))

This slot defines the following attributes:

ÂÂÂ CheckpointPlatform = "LINUX X86_64 3.10.0-1160.11.1.el7.x86_64 normal N/A avx avx2 ssse3 sse4_1 sse4_2"

The Requirements expression for this slot reduces to these conditions:

ÂÂÂÂÂÂ Clusters
Step Matched Condition
[0]ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 0Â INO_USER == true
[1]ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 0Â IsValidCheckpointPlatform

Thanks a lot!

Nagaraj