Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.8.13 Released

We are going to a new repository layout for 9.0 and 9.1. I was trying it
out during the current 8.8 and 8.9 release cycle. My script to back port
it into the old layout failed for Debian and Ubuntu. I am sorry for the
inconvenience. Please continue to use the new layout.

I have updated the repos in the previous location.

...Tim

--
Tim Theisen
Release Manager