[HTCondor-users] Docker Universe: Increase Shared Memory

Dear HTCondor users,

I have successfully setup HTCondor and especially its docker universe.
However, for me it seems to be impossible to increase the shared memory within the docker containers which however is really necessary for me since deep learning frameworks (e.g PyTorch) use this for interprocess communication in python.
I have already tried to pass flags like --ipc=host or âshm-size=10g via DOCKER_EXTRA_ARGUMENTS, but apparently they are ignored. I also tried to activate using public shared memory (setting MOUNT_PRIVATE_DEV_SHM to false)in combination with the mentioned flags but that also didnât do the trick.

I would really appreciate any pointers towards a possible solution!

Best,
Justus