Re: [HTCondor-users] Time zones for Crondor?

Hi Michael,

I think the most straightforward approach here is to modify your
cron_hour value on the submission side. We don't have a special
CronTimezone attribute unfortunately.

If we know the CM system is set to UTC, could we take the difference
between local time and UTC and append that to cron_hour? Something to
the tune of the following:

cron_hour = <start_hour> + (utcTime - localTime)/3600

Of course this wouldn't wrap around over days. One way to do this
would be to apply the difference to your local time and then extract
the hour.

Do you think that would work? If that seems sufficient I can try to
come up with a classad expression.

Mark