Re: [HTCondor-users] postCMD-like exit wrapper with access to job environment/ads?

Hi Thomas,

I think that PostCmd is still your best option here. As you mentioned
this does not have access to the job's environments. However you could
use condor_chirp to publish whatever information you need to the
PostArgs or PostEnv job attributes, then access these from your
script?

What metrics information are you looking for, is this available in the
job ad? If so, another option could be to run your job in a DAGMan
node with a SCRIPT POST that uses condor_history to extract this
information. Would that work?

Mark