Re: [HTCondor-users] What happens to x509* job attributes when Condor drops GCT?

Hello Stefano,

thanks for the link and examples!

Weâre currently trying to avoid coding up too many temporary workarounds (hence the interest to know how long the x509 attributes will stay around), yet itâs good to know that we can easily compensate for missing metadata if needed.

Cheers,
Max