Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker "host" networking or port publishing in v8.8.15 HTCondor submission?

Aha, yes, thatâll do the trick! I forgot about that possibility.

Due to user requirements, I decided to just force all Docker jobs to host-type networking, since I havenât been able to figure out a way to pass something to this wrapper from the submit description to allow for user-specified options:

-----

cmd=$1

if [ "$cmd" = "run" -o "$cmd" = "create"  ] ; then

    shift

    set -- $cmd --network=host "$@"

fi

exec /usr/bin/docker â$@â

-----

I spent some time trying to figure out how to go about inserting the Docker port mappings for published ports to the HTCondor job, but there doesnât seem to be any sort of hook for that. May need an adjunct job to run a probe, or something like that.

Thanks a bunch, Todd!

Michael V. Pelletier
Digital Technology
HPC Support Team