From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jaime Frey
Sent: 10 May 2022 05:15 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Special configuration for Parallel Universe

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organisation. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

There’s nothing more you need to do compiling or configuring HTCondor. Your users’ submit files need to specify a wrapper script that invokes the MPI executable (i.e. mpirun) with the appropriate arguments. We provide some sample wrapper scripts for common MPI implementations. This is described in the User section of the manual:

 - Jaime