Re: [condor-users] java-universe on Win2k: Jobs won't run

I think the best way is to take a look at the logs on that machine. In particular the StarterLog. This may provide you with some clues.

My personal experience shows that Condor on Windows (6.5.4) sometimes stops accepting jobs for a while in a situation where the job it was running got cancelled. I hope this is not your case.

Regards,
Alexander Klyubin